Donations are important to Seniors and Senior Centres!
Your generous donations will help provide a safe, fun social environment for seniors 50+ to energize their spirits, minds and bodies! Meals, exercise, games and socialization are beneficial for the soul and body. Your donations will result in untold benefits to many! We are a charitable organization that provides income tax receipts for donations of $20.00 or more. Please include G50+ as a priority charity on your list of charities and share that information with your family. Our Centre has been a lifeline and sanctuary for many people. Let’s keep it effervescent!
Donations are accepted by cheque, cash, debit, credit or over the phone by credit.
Many thanks from the 2019-2020 Board of Directors.
- Government of Canada - Information for Seniors
- Retirement Homes Regulatory Authority
- Ottawa Seniors - Online Directory
- Ottawa Heart Institute
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Health Canada
- Ontario Ministry of Seniors Affairs
- Eastern Ottawa Resource Centre
- The Dementia Society - Ottawa and Renfrew County
- Fall 2019 Newsletter